View Upcoming Shows or Buy Event Tickets!
All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased online
or at the theater box office. Each individual event is an independent
production, and as such, policies and pricing for events are set by the
event producer and not the Somerville Theatre.
- Tickets may be purchased online by clicking above.
- Tickets may be purchased in person at the theater box office.
- Patrons may avoid online ticketing fees by purchasing tickets in person at
the theater box office at the hours listed below.
- In-person Box Office is open 4pm-8pm; closed on holidays.
- For assistance with handicapped accessible seating, please call 617-625-4088 between 4pm - 8pm.
- We accept cash, Visa, and Mastercard.
- A $1.00 restoration fee is added to the price of each ticket.
- If you do not see a show listed for sale, it may not be a confirmed booking yet.
Did you know you can see some shows FREE by volunteering as an usher?
Simply stop by the theater lobby and sign up for any available shows.
Help seat patrons and see a great performance for free! Please do not
call or email; you must sign up in person.